What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Stop. Stay calm. Do not leave the scene.We can fix all makes and models
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witnesses.
- Have your vehicle towed to Black Lake Collision if not driveable. If your vehicle is driveable, see us as soon as possible.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident and that we are doing your repairs